Sunday, September 16, 2012

Poetically Inclined: I had a moment....

Tonight I had a moment, felt like I had given up on love.

Took a minute, but I remembered that it is God.

how dare I be so hurt that I give up on Him.

He who would do anything for me, it's bigger than him.

Tonight I was on the edge. At that point where only your BEST friend can reach.

She talked me down from an unnecessary space, where love was nonexistent to me.

I had a moment of pure and honest hurt. I felt the disappointment seeping out of my eyes disguised as tears.

frustration anxiously waiting to pour out of my veins like open wounds of past years.





I had a moment tonight....





xo

MiaMcK

No comments:

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...