Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DISASTERS IN DATING: give me a moment...

old emails have me bugging out. a year ago my toes were touching the edges of new love. now the water in that pool is murky and uninviting.


still, i'm dying to swim.


breath held, underwater sluggishly swimming through it all. hoping the water hides these tears that keep falling.


drown already.
lungs filled with love.
suffocating on it.


one year ago he swore he'd follow me to Sheol Hell.
well i've been here painting my nails & still.....i'm alone.


i guess this is my long awaited break down. avoided it for so long and now it's wrapped around my whole body.


#iCan't.




xoxo,
MiaMcK






give me a moment to ummm grieve.
allow me to hurt, cry, & miss him freely.
i'm entitled to this.





No comments:

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...