Friday, September 17, 2010

.............






and all i can feel is hurt and confusion.
he's the only one i want to talk to....but i can't.
he's the only one that can make it better...but he won't.



i knew that once i let the tears fall, they'd never stop.
floodgates are now open.
it is....my heart. my life. my love. my pain. my confusion.
who cares what anyone else thinks.


i absolutely do not want to leave.
but he pushes and pushes and pushes,
forceful fingerprints all over my body.
so everday i leave.
& every nite my heart goes back.
anchored to unfinished business.






hopelessly.....utterly.....in love with a fool who won't get out of his own way & let love live.







stop hurting me.




xoxo,
MiaMcK

No comments:

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...