Saturday, September 4, 2010

THE {B}est TO EVER DO IT: happy birthday




Dear Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter:

For years you have been one of the arms that embraces me when I feel as though my heart will stop beating at any moment. You have helped me hear more clearly that little voice inside that was begging to be heard, the voice that said "Mia, you are beautiful". Your professionalism is forever evident and your talent is unmistakable. Your beauty transcends the superficial, because it radiates from your spirit. Thank you for pouring your heart and soul into your craft....thank you for sharing it with me. May love and happiness never leave you. God bless you as you celebrate another year. I appreciate and love you!

Thank you Bey!

Happy Birthday!





xoxo,
MiaMcK

No comments:

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...