Monday, August 23, 2010

QUOTABLES: and the winner is....


"i'd rather not be alone in the ring fighting. even if i get slaughtered, atleast i know my opponent was passionate about something...."
-MiaMcK



i often have conversations in my head and that is how i come up with my quirky sayings and poignant quotes. this morning i was in my head discussing how logical it would be to fight for something that the other person doesn't even want. am i alone in the ring beating myself up over something my opponent is sitting out on?

which brings me to my quote.....get in the ring with me. let's fight for the prize. let's fight for US. because even if i get dragged, the bruises will show that clearly the fight was worth it to us.

let's get ready to ruuuuuuumble!!!









xoxo,
MiaMcK

No comments:

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...