Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DISASTERS IN DATING: just another sad love song...

why do women feel the ridiculous need to listen to sappy love songs when they are feeling the aches of love?? is it not enough that your stomach is in knots and sleep brings dreams of him?

we are creatures of self torment i suppose.


oh well, press play and let that heart break....



what i am listening to:
Jaheim- Find My Way Back






xoxo,
MiaMcK


p.s. don't let the tears, frowns, & heartache consume you for too long. get back to your HAPPY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song is always on my sad love song playlist: No Doubt "Don't Speak" the lyrics bring a tear everytime...

You and me
We used to be together
Every day together always

I really feel
I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end

It looks as though you're letting go
And it it's real,
Well I don't want to know

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

Our memories
They can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightening

As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry

It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...

You and me
I can see us dying ... are we?

Anonymous said...

Hmm I wonder..Do men have a playlist for a broken heart?

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...