Thursday, October 1, 2009

POETICALLY INCLINED: this is poetic...

An Entrapment

My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer’s day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

- Anthony Kolos -





g'morning blogger babies! i woke up this a.m. feeling poetically inclined. i have too many adjectives, verbs, & nouns floating around in my head...can't focus enough to form them into sentences, stanzas, or verses that would surely capture how im feeling at this moment. i feel GOOD. have you ever woke up just feeling GOOD? yes, problems are still present but your mind isn't boggled down by them. it's as if you're floating above the everyday stressors. i want to bask in this feeling. i want to savor this feeling. i kinda wish i could bottle it up and tap into it on the days when i dont wake up feeling like this. hmmm idk, my blogger babies...im enjoying this & it's not even 8am yet.



188:49
im digging this.



xoxo,
miaMcK

No comments:

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...