Monday, September 21, 2009

Twitter Me This: #musicmonday

so i often get tweets from ppl asking me to listen to their music. if i dont know you...then most likely i wont even acknowledge your tweet. rude much? yea, i can be. so today i got 2 tweets from artists asking me to support them...twitter is about networking and such sooo i thought i'd lend a hand. give these twits some shine...it's not hurting me any. plus, whatever feed back they get can be helpful to their career (or lack thereof). also, this will be a new category of blog posts. #musicmonday on twitter. whenever artists, or their ppl, hit me up...i will post them on here.

soooo here goes nothing:


RT @hoadmusik @MiaMcK #musicmonday Download the mixtape GRINDHOUSE http://sharebee.com/87cfd0bc "More than a group, it's a family


RT @TroubleGod @MiaMcK #MusicMonday Support me and my music juss released my new Track: http://twiturm.com/d8o55 Free DL By @TroubleGod


feedback blogger babies?? hit up the artists @troublegod and @hoadmusik & tell 'em what u think!



xoxo,
miaMcK


catch me on twitter @miamck

No comments:

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...